Nick gained experience with two large Adelaide-based corporate and commercial law firms before joining BDK Lawyers in March 2012. He was subsequently admitted to practise as a Barrister and Solicitor in the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2013.
P: (08) 8423 6891
F: (08) 8410 3900
Level 1, 193 Victoria Square
Adelaide SA 5000
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
MOTOR VEHICLE PERSONAL INJURY
Nick regularly appears in a number of South Australian and Federal Court civil jurisdictions, including:
- The Supreme Court of South Australia;
- The Federal Court;
- The District Court of South Australia;
- The Magistrates' Court of South Australia;
- The South Australian Employment Tribunal;
- The South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
- The Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal; and
- The New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT & LIFE AWAY FROM WORK
PUBLIC LIABILITY PERSONAL INJURY
Nick provided assistance in establishing the Karen Fitzgerald Fund for Children and Young People - a charitable fund aimed at providing opportunities for children in State care that would not otherwise become available.
Nick has also been invited to judge negotiation competitions for the University of Adelaide.
In between planning his next overseas venture, Nick is an integral part of the PHOS Camden Football Club (so we are told!).
INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY